1. air krete® Insulation sample was resistant
to mold growth at both 75% and 95% relative humidities. Neither
molds were found to amplify in the materials at either humidity.
2. air krete®, over time, maintains a
very high insulation value. (R = 3.9 at 2.07 lbs/ft3)
3. air krete® seals very effectively
around the edges from infiltrating air.
4. air krete® does not expand, shrink
or settle and is 100% cavity filling. It fills around and
behind any obstructions and crevices. ( Dimensional stability-
ASTM C 951: zero shrinkage)
5. air krete® does not inflict damage
to environment or man. Material is non-toxic, does not create
any ozone-depleting CFC’s and does not contain any formaldehyde
or carcinogenic fibers.
6. air krete® does not burn and does
not release any smoke and is also used as fire-stop material.
( ASTM E 84: 0- flame spread, 0- fuel contribution, 0- smoke-Test
extended to 30 minutes with no further flame progression)
7. air krete® has a de-oiling effect
and deters any rodents or insects.
8. air krete® is fully recyclable and
can be used to enrich soil.
9. air krete® is very flexible and adaptable
in its use in wall, roof and ceiling cavities in new or old
10. air krete® is very cost-effective.
11. air krete® has the ability to absorb
moisture without loss of insulation value. It therefore tempers
and regulates indoor air humidity and enhances healthy and
comfortable air quality.
12. air krete® is also a soundproofing
material and used very effectively in interior sound partitions.
In encasing plumbing pipes, water noises are very effectively
13. Because air krete® is Magnesium Oxide
(MGO), a refractory cement it is ideal for high temperature